Our client is a global online and mobile casino games supplier, providing some of the world’s largest and most successful e-gaming operators. The company is Certified in Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal and the UK. We are looking for a great PHP developer who is proficient with Symfony2 framework.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in web development using PHP 5, OOP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Symfony2
- Experience in developing REST web services and working with APIs
- Must have experience using version control systems such as GIT
- Understanding of the entire software development life cycle
- Passion for performance, debugging and benchmarking
- Experience working with XMLs and JSONs
- Experience in designing automation unit and functional tests
- Fast learner, adapts easily to changing environments, has strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working within an Agile development process
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with JIRA / STASH / BAMBOO
- Experience in developing on a virtualized environment using Vagrant.
- Ability to understand and analyse project requirements and specifications, and give estimations
- Write high performance and reusable PHP code modules
- Maintain and improve backend for existing products
- Code review and project architecture improvement
- Follow coding standards and best practices
- Collaboration within the team in order to achieve the requirements above.
- Annual bonuses for tasks accomplishment
- Full equipped office in 15 min from Politekhnichnyi Instytut station
- Coffee, tea, fruits everyday
- Fan zones, happy hours, corporate parties
- Flexible and transparent work conditions