The team is responsible for specifying, designing, and implementing QA tests using various technologies. The project is related to the development of revolutionary healthcare mobile tracking devices, able to change the life of millions of people. A hands-on team leader with a can-do attitude, passion, and experience in implementing cutting-edge QA technology of the mobile & web products. You’ll be joining a team of dynamic professionals at one of the most promising and rapidly growing companies along with some of the brightest, sharpest and analytical minds.
Skills and Requirements:
- Hands on — a must!
- 3+ years of experience in team leader position — a must!
- 5+ years of meaningful experience in manual testing
- Experience in the medical companies or regulation process — a must!
- Execute manual and write automated tests, and identify actionable bugs quickly
- Manage QA coverage of multiple web and mobile based projects.
- Planning/organizing necessary test passes, staying on top of all important issues, help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status.
- Work with different teams (Engineering/PM/Operation) to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and provide feedback on quality issues.
- Work with onsite and offshore team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure sufficient coverage is done for the release.
- Assess the status of the release, and help make sure that the release goes out on time with high quality level.
- Create and support test dashboards/reports.
Would be a plus:
- Proactive, high responsibility and integrity, good problem-solving skill.
- Leadership skill, Project Management skill, and knowledge.